Check out APP 6.5 updates:
- Changed the last column to the name "Ticket Nº created/Details".
- This column, if the ticket is not opened, will have LOGS messages indicating that it is an error or if the message was just sent.
- Submit button does not appear if there are errors in the imported worksheet.
- Automatic resend when it presents error 429 (Too many Requests)
- This error appears when several users make simultaneous submissions and the API limit is exceeded.
Last Column / Submit Button:
- We have changed the nomenclature because we are going to use this same column as a LOG in case there are errors when sending it to Sunshine Conversation.
- We have also changed it so that if the APP identifies errors in the CSV, the Send button does not appear until it is adjusted.
Error 429 (Too many Requests):
- Before, it presented an error when more than one person sent it in bulk, but now it presents the error and resends it automatically, so there is no need to download the spreadsheet and treat users who presented a 429 error.