In the left sidebar there is an icon from APP Piece of Cake.
When accessing the page we have on the left side the field to upload a structured file to send in messages by WhatsApp in Mass and on the right side we have the templates created in Smooch or Facebook.
To send in bulk we need to extract an example in CSV from the WhatsApp Templates tab.
- Select a template and then the language for the download option to appear.
- After downloading, open the sample CSV.
- The columns that go to the ID's have large numbers and the CSV breaks them down. It is necessary to define these fields with a special format as shown below.
- All fields are mandatory except "mail".
- The template, lang and id_template fields have to repeat the same data throughout the worksheet. The title and variable description fields will appear according to the template you selected to export.
- Titulo_variavel_1 , descri_variavel_1 e descri_variavel_2
- FYI: It is possible to send several different templates in the same CSV file, but all of them must have the same amount of variables and must have the template, lang and id_template of the respective template.
- Once you've adjusted the entire worksheet, drag or click to load the file
- It is possible to create tickets or just send the message to the customer without registering a ticket, currently there is a limit of 50 tickets per import, just select the option and click Send.
- FYI: If you have a load greater than 50 and the option is checked, 50 tickets will be opened and the others will just send the messages.
- After sending, a button appears to download the Table if you want to spend it or structure it elsewhere.